Dry brushing therapy only takes five minutes. It is practically free! All you need is a good natural brush. It is easy to do and makes your skin smooth and glowing. Also, dry brushing is invigorating.
Dry brushing boost circulation. It removes dead skin. There are many other claims for the benefit of dry brushing. But, I would invite you to practice and make your own claims and see how it makes you feel.
I use dry brushing in the morning as a part of my morning wellness ritual.
How to Do Dry Brushing
- Do the dry brushing before the shower
- Dry brush in the morning
- The brush must be dry
- Start at your feet and brush upward towards the heart
- When you start on your arms, begin at the hands and work upward
- Use firm, small strokes upwards around the muscles
- Work in a circular motion around the joints (elbows, knees, shoulder blades)
- For the stomach, work in a counter-clockwise pattern
- Don’t be too harsh with your brush, and don’t press too hard
- Use a good natural brush
- Spend three to five minutes brushing