Super tasty and easy plant-based, no guilt and no-bake almond cookies are sweet, delicious, and simple! You can jazz them up to your taste.
I was making almond milk and had some pulp left over. So, after some experimentation, I came up with a super simple recipe. Of course, you can always bake the mixture or freeze it. I used an air-fryer, and these almond cookies came up delicious!
No Bake Almond Cookie Ingredients
- 1 cup of almonds (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup of water
- Five Medjool dates
- Cacao nibs
- Vanilla extract
How to Make No-Bake Cookies
- Start by adding the soaked almonds to the blender or food processor and mix until it’s a coarse almond meal.
- Next, add the dates, cinnamon, vanilla, and process for about a minute or so until a dough forms.
- You can also add in the cacao nibs and pulse once or twice to combine.
- Once the mixture is crumbly and sticky enough to hold together, form the dough into small cookies.
- You can use your hands or press cookies into some fun shapes.
- Place the cookies on parchment paper and enjoy immediately or place them in the fridge for 1-2 hours to firm up.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Enjoy and share yours in the comment below!